Hi @niall_bigscreen @isdixon et al. ;-) 98% of the reason I posted was for historical love. The other 2% was that WMC fans are a passionate bunch and I get emails asking for the SDK materials about once a month. This is way easier to give back to the community.
— Charlie Owen (@charlieo) April 25, 2019
Tutti i linguaggi per diventare uno sviluppatore di app per Android.